- Align your brand to the new normal and dynamic consumer behaviors.
- Engage with new startups, innovate business models and brand strategies to adapt to a changing market.
- Expand and engage your network, share cognizance with fellow professionals.
- Step-up your learning and develop an innovator’s talent, mindset and skillset.
- Explore innovations presented by young innovators from schools/colleges/universities.
- Develop innovation as core competency for individuals and enterprises.
- Gain knowledge of competing in a transitional landscape of disruption and rapidly emerging technologies.
- Associate with BBT the Innovation and Luxury Lifestyle Exhibition with more than 7000 affluent audience.
- One of the foremost In-person innovation events in the region to kickoff as the pandemic stress ceases.
Benefits of Attending
- Opportunity for exhibitors and sponsors to participate in high-stake panel sessions / pitch presentations.
- Exhibit and demonstrate your innovation, a perfect platform for Startups to bring your ideas to spotlight through the Startup Showcase/Pitch Competition.
- Exclusive opportunity for students to showcase their innovations and inventions.
- Opportunity for investors and organizations to foster fresh and young talents through the Innovation By You (IBY) competition.
- Develop a critical understanding of the latest marketing and innovation trends affecting your brand
- Enhance your knowledge of latest tools, technologies and techniques leveraged by individuals and organizations
- Connect with industry leaders, start-ups and mentors through organized one-to-one meetings
- Managing Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Investment Officer
- Portfolio Manager
- Chief Product Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- VP Product Development
- VP Research & Development
- Innovation Directors & Managers
- Head of Sales & Marketing
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Head of Innovation
- Investment Directors & Managers
- Head of Change Management
- Brand Director
- Creative Director
- Marketing Director
- Technical Director
- Students & Professors in the field
- Open Innovation Enthusiast
- VP Product Innovation