- Align your brand to the new normal and dynamic consumer behaviors.
- Engage with new startups, innovate business models and brand strategies to adapt to a changing market.
- Expand and engage your network, share cognizance with fellow professionals.
- Step-up your learning and develop an innovator’s talent, mindset and skillset.
- Explore innovations presented by young innovators from schools/colleges/universities.
- Develop innovation as core competency for individuals and enterprises.
- Gain knowledge of competing in a transitional landscape of disruption and rapidly emerging technologies.
- Associate with BBT the Innovation and Luxury Lifestyle Exhibition with more than 7000 affluent audience.
- One of the foremost In-person innovation events in the region to kickoff as the pandemic stress ceases.
Benefits of Attending
- Opportunity for exhibitors and sponsors to participate in high-stake panel sessions / pitch presentations.
- Exhibit and demonstrate your innovation, a perfect platform for Startups to bring your ideas to spotlight through the Startup Showcase/Pitch Competition.
- Exclusive opportunity for students to showcase their innovations and inventions.
- Opportunity for investors and organizations to foster fresh and young talents through the Innovation By You (IBY) competition.
- Develop a critical understanding of the latest marketing and innovation trends affecting your brand
- Enhance your knowledge of latest tools, technologies and techniques leveraged by individuals and organizations
- Connect with industry leaders, start-ups and mentors through organized one-to-one meetings
Industry Focused Themes
Theme- Let’s Talk Tech – An in-depth expedition into cutting edge emerging technologies.
Building a robust infrastructure for a digitized world and embracing latest technologies are imperative for any business to survive a competitive post-COVID-19 world.This session focuses on latest innovations in:
Digital/Contactless Payments; Robotics and Drones; Telehealth; Artificial Intelligence (AI); Cloud Computing; 5G Networks and Information & Communications Technology (ICT); Cybersecurity; Blockchain Technology and VR/AR Technologies.
Theme- Crafting Personalized, flexible, and Immersive learning experience.
The pandemic has created a sellers’ market in Ed-Tech. Utilizing technologies for remote learning,
distance education and online learning during the COVID-19 pandemic are evolving rapidly. Technological innovations like Virtual Reality (VR) in education, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, 3D Printing / Modelling, Cloud Computing, Social Media Networking and other emerging technologies are making a significant impact on educational system worldwide.
Theme- Empowering frictionless, digital, and secured service.
Finance ministries, regulatory bodies, monetary authorities, banking and finance sector worldwide are
orienting technology as a paramount of all strategies to mitigate the economic impact of the corona virus pandemic. Investments in technologies are on a surge by financial institutions, despite cost-cutting during the pandemic.
Theme- The rise of digital health ecosystem.
As the pandemic continues, a rapid adoption of telehealth and remote care shows that the technology system
is bolstering in healthcare.No far was BIO-PHARMA vertical which levelled up its R&D capabilities to bring the elixir – “vaccine” in the market in a shorter span of time. This session will bring into spotlight the latest innovations in healthcare, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industry to enable breakthrough advancement in these critical sectors and offer solutions which promote profitability, scalability and early to market strategies for them.
Buyer Job Titles
- Managing Director
- Board of Directors
- Executive principal
- Vice Presidents
- Teaching & Learning
- Learning Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Research and development
- Change Management
- Enterprise mobility
- Electric Vehicle