- Engage with new startups, innovate business models and brand strategies to adapt to a changing market.
- Expand and engage your network, share cognizance with fellow professionals.
- Step-up your learning and develop an innovator’s talent, mindset and skillset.
- Explore innovations presented by young innovators from schools/colleges/universities.
- Develop innovation as core competency for individuals and enterprises.
- One of the foremost In-person innovation events in the region to kickoff as the pandemic stress ceases.
- Exclusive opportunity for students to showcase their innovations and inventions.
- Enhance your knowledge of latest tools, technologies and techniques leveraged by individuals and organizations
- Connect with industry leaders, start-ups and mentors through organized one-to-one meetings
|Date||Session||Theme||Standard Price||Super Early bird price till June 30||Early bird price till September 30|
|November 19, 2021||Full day||Innovation and Industry 4.0||$200||$100||$150|
|November 20, 2021||Morning||Innovation in Automobile and Micromobility||$100||$50||$75|
|Afternoon||Innovation in Education technology||$100||$50||$75|
|November 21, 2021||Morning||Innovation in Banking and Financial services||$100||$50||$75|
|Afternoon||Innovation in Healthcare||$100||$50||$75|
|Full day||3 day Access pass||$400||$200||$300|